POSITION: Front Desk Associate
LOCATION: All Locations
The person in this position will enthusiastically provide information and assistance to members and walk-ins at FUEL ATHLETICS locations.
- Greet members and visitors entering the facility
- Manage the process of signing up a variety of memberships
- Provide information about memberships and company offerings
- Provide visitors with information and direction within the facility
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the facility by performing hourly facility walk-throughs.
- Retail responsibilities, perform basic inventory keeping, and POS
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and reliability
Email a resumé and cover letter to Brett at to apply!
Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. offers unique competitive benefits to its team members while focusing on their career development and growth.
FUEL ATHLETICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer